Author Topic: Thoughts on New Name and Option  (Read 244 times)

Offline RadeonUser

• PJ64 Dever
  • SuperFly Deving Guy
Thoughts on New Name and Option
« on: August 24, 2017, 03:56:14 PM »
Hey everyone, I've been a bit too busy with work to program this week but I have been able to do some quick testing late at night or very early in the morning.

What I'm finding is that I'm having to switch a few too many times between the Release and 1.6.1 version.
So, here's my thought.

How does everyone feel about changing the name to Project64 Legacy and having the ability to turn the debugger on and off through a setting on the gui?
I believe the newer version of PJ64 do this and it seems like a good idea. It will cut down on having separate registry entries (in my case I have separate folders so release and 1.6.1 constantly fight over which rom folder is being loaded).

I know, it's increasing my workload a bit and I'm not outputting much at the moment. I've been working on Cheat Search on my free time, just polishing up the gui and making all the buttons work. I'm hoping that will be done this Sunday.

Offline Gent

• PJ64 Dever
  • SuperFly Deving Guy
    • Project64 Website
Re: Thoughts on New Name and Option
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 04:08:56 PM »
You know my thoughts on this already, 1.6.1 was fine before Jabo wanted to rush out his Plugin updates. So in a way i guess the public have had their 1.6.1 as far as they are concerned...

Project64 Legacy works fine for me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:10:36 PM by Gent »